Moose Knuckles Belle Cote Parka - Black
Though it may look heavy, the Belle Cote Parka is anything but. High-loft 800 FP 90/10 down and an ultra-light DWR (durable water repellent) treated nylon ripstop shell make this calf-length overcoat among the lightest in its class.
- Protection Rating - Level 2: Cold – Your everyday winter workhorse. These garments will hold you down through the rain, sleet, hail and snow without overheating.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 49" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- Nylon Lining
- Detachable Hood with Adjustable Bungee Cord
- Stand Collar
- Two-Way YKK Zipper
- Zippered Hip Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Moose Knuckles Velcro Patch
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Moose Knuckles Canada Tri Logo Screen Print at Hood Edge
- Adjustable Drawcord Waist
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
FEATHER WEIGHT 100% NYLON MICRO RIPSTOP, WATER REPELLENT WIND RESISTANT LINING AND SHELL
ETHICALLY SOURCED RDS CERTIFIED 90/10 DUCK DOWN, 800 FILL POWER
STAND COLLAR WITH PACKABLE HOOD
YKK COIL ZIPPER AT FRONT CLOSURE AND HIP POCKETS
SOFT TOUCH BRUSHED POCKETING
ELASTIC CUFF FINISHING AT SLEEVE EDGE
RUBBERIZED SLEEVE PATCH WITH INTEGRATED METAL LOGO
SIGNATURE MOOSE KNUCKLES BRANDED TRIMS
MADE IN VIETNAM
LENGTH: CALF - 49” BACK LENGTH
FIT: 1 - TAILORED