Canada Goose Women's Sherbrooke Parka - Black
The Sherbrooke Parka has a clean, streamlined aesthetic - but with plenty of hidden functional elements. 360o reflective details on the cuffs can be concealed with a single button adjustment, and a stowable D-ring can be tucked away when not needed. Interior backpack straps allow for hands-free carrying when temperatures rise.
Made in Canada
- 2-way adjustable hood is crafted with extra down-fill for added softness and warmth around the head and neck. Brim has a shaping wire and a removable fur ruff to protect your skin from harsh winds
- Overstuffed collar adds warmth and insulation while chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- 360° Reflectivity: Reflective webbing along the back of the hood adds visibility in low light. Outer cuffs feature reflective detailing that can be hidden with single button adjustment when not needed
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs with thumbhole construction add comfort and lock in heat
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Stowable D-Ring at wearer's left can be used to attach gloves or other necessities and hidden when not needed
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.