Canada Goose Men's Science Research Jacket - North Star White
Inspired by archival jackets created for--and gear-tested by--scientists conducting research in the most remote corners of the Arctic, this highly-technical piece draws on the DNA of the Expedition Parka, a standard issue parka for researchers working in the world’s harshest environments.
Made in Canada
- Adjustable hood with hidden cordlock adjuster adds element protection
- Signature double-stripe reflective details wrapped around each arm add visibility in low light
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Waist features interior drawcords for adaptable fit and warmth retention
- Integrated elasticized wind skirt provides 360° coverage from the elements
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Adjustable gusseted cuffs with snap closures keep the elements out
- 6 exterior pockets: 2 upper bellows pockets with top flap and hidden snap closures. 2 hip bellows pockets with top flap and hidden snap closures set on top of 2 side entry pockets with zipper closures
- 3 interior pockets: drop-in pocket with snap closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.