Canada Goose Men's Mountaineer Parka - Black
A pared-down version of the Skreslet Parka, the Mountaineer Jacket will suit all your needs, both on and off the mountain. With features like a single hand hem draw cord to seal out the cold and mesh water bottle pocket, you'll be set for any outdoor activity.
Made in Canada
- Fully seam-sealed construction for added protection in wet weather
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with Tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Signature double-stripe reflective details at back of hood and upper front body add visibility in low light
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with Velcro® closures, while recessed Power Stretch® cuffs with thumbhole construction keep sleeves in place during active use
- Hem is longer in the back for added protection and features an interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Double placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: handwarmer pockets with zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: media pocket with zipper closure and headphone access, lower mesh drop-in pocket designed to hold a water bottle
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Iso Peak 2L®
Wind-resistant, Water-Repellent & Breathable
A laminated 2-layer hard shell with stretch functionality that’s ideal for high altitude performance.