Canada Goose Men's Emory Parka - Limestone
Sleek quilting lends textural warmth to this performance ready, cold weather essential. Featuring a slim cut, it has an interior snow skirt and a drawcord hem that can be tightened to keep cold drafts out. It's finished with a tricot fabric chin guard. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Shaping wire and removable fur ruff stand up to harsh winds
- Chin guard and collar are lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Hem features interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures. 2 double entry pockets with top flap and snap closures. Front entry pockets are lined with fleece.
- 3 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc logo
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.