Canada Goose Men's Emory Parka Black Label - Black
Sleek quilting lends textural warmth to this performance ready, cold weather essential. Featuring a slim cut, it has an interior snow skirt and a drawcord hem that can be tightened to keep cold drafts out. It's finished with a tricot fabric chin guard. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Shaping wire and removable fur ruff stand up to harsh winds
- Chin guard and collar are lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Hem features interior drawcord to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures. 2 double entry pockets with top flap and snap closures. Front entry pockets are lined with fleece.
- 3 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, 2 mesh drop-in pockets
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc logo
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.