Canada Goose Women's Hybridge Base Jacket
The HyBridge® Base Jacket is our latest addition to the award winning HyBridgeÂ® collection. It's made using our Thermal MappingÂ® technology, a technique that strategically places performance fabrics where you need them to maximize warmth, breathability and movement in the areas an active body needs it most. This lightweight layer is a perfect travel companion.
- Articulated sleeves with Tensile-Knit fabric at flex points (underarms and up along shoulder blades) for added range of motion
- Thermal Mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them the most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Down-filled hood for added warmth and element protection is adjustable 2-ways for enhanced fit. Hood stows away into collar when not needed
- Brushed tricot at chin guard for comfort
- Storm flap which extends under the centre front zipper provides additional protection against high winds
- Interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure on wearers left
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Lightweight & Resilient
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro-twill.
Flexible & Durable
A double weave 3-layer fabric with 4-way stretch for ultimate flexibility and movement.