Canada Goose Women's Expedition Parka - North Star White
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with high-pile fleece for added warmth and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Expedition' emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro®closures, side entry has zipper closures. Utility pocket on left
Materials & Care
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.