Canada Goose Men's Lockeport Jacket - Limestone
Inspired by the Science Research Jacket, a piece designed for scientists working in the harshest environments on earth. The Lockeport Jacket was adapted to have everything you need for everyday protection from the elements that transitions through multiple seasons.
Made in Canada
- Adjustable hood adds warmth and element protection.
- Signature double-stripe reflective details across back panel add visibility in low light
- Sueded Tricot chinguard adds softness and comfort
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Adjustable gusseted cuffs have webbing tabs that snap closed to keep the elements out
- 4 exterior pockets: hip pockets with webbed top flap and hidden snap closures. Slash pockets are set on top with fleece lining at knuckle side
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.