Canada Goose Men's HyBridge Gloves
Similar to our HyBridge outerwear, these down-filled gloves are designed to keep you warm without adding bulk. They are crafted in a lightweight, durable, water-resistant and windproof shell, with touch screen compatible sensor pads at index finger and thumb.
Made in China
- Feather-Light Ripstop fabric shell is lightweight, durable, water-resistant and windproof for protection in unpredictable weather
- Premium 600-fill-power white goose down insulation adds warmth without weighing you down
- Reinforced with polyurethane fabric at palm adds durability and grip
- Fully lined with moisture-wicking brushed fabric for added comfort and softness
- Touch screen compatible sensor pads at index fingers and thumbs let you use your device without sacrificing warmth
- Features signature double-stripe reflective details across back of hands for added visibility in low light
- Elastic at wrists enhance fit and lock in heat
- Insulated gauntlet provides extra coverage and is roomy enough to layer over a jacket sleeve. An elastic on interior edge seals out drafts to lock in heat
- A tab with grommet at sides of wrists work with an included carabiner that can be used to attach gloves together, or for clipping to your parka
Materials & Care
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Line dry.
Wind-Resistant, Water-Resistant & Ultra Lightweight
This durable, ultra lightweight fabric with ripstop construction is designed to withstand high winds, light rain and snow. Made from 100% nylon with a water-resistant finish, stay dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather.