Canada Goose Men's Hybridge Base Jacket - Navy
The HyBridge Base Jacket is our latest addition to the award winning HyBridge collection. It's made using our Thermal Mapping technology, a technique that strategically places performance fabrics where you need them to maximize warmth, breathability and movement in the areas an active body needs it most.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Articulated sleeves with Tensile-Knit fabric at flex points (underarms and up along shoulder blades) for added range of motion
- Thermal Mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them the most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Down-filled hood for added warmth and element protection is adjustable 2-ways for enhanced fit. Hood stows away into collar when not needed
- Brushed tricot at chin guard for comfort
- Storm flap which extends under the centre front zipper provides additional protection against high winds
- Interior pockets: 1 zippered security pocket
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold with mild detergent.
Lightweight & Resilient
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro-twill.
Flexible & Durable
A double weave 3-layer fabric with 4-way stretch for ultimate flexibility and movement.