Canada Goose Men's Crew Trench - Clay
This lightweight jacket is made with our Dura-Force Light fabric and has added features like adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem to further block out harsh winds. Reflective details on the hood and collar add visibility in low light, even when hood is removed.
- Removable hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once. Extended brim construction stays out of your line of sight. Signature double-stripe reflective details at the brim and back add visibility in low light. When hood is removed, the exposed zipper folds into the collar
- Mesh venting underneath back panel adds breathability and air flow without compromising element protection
- To create a lighter feel, the body of this jacket is unlined, however sleeves are lined for on-off ease and comfort
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion
- Adjustable gusseted cuffs with snap closures keep the elements out
- Hem features interior drawcord to customize fit and block out cold winds
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 upper pockets with snap closures and tricot fabric at knuckle side for softness and warmth. 2 large pockets with top flap and military button closures
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
Windproof, Water-Resistant & Versatile
This sturdy, versatile fabric offers superior wind protection. Made from 100% polyester with a water-resistant finish, stay warm and dry in a range of climates and changing weather.