Canada Goose Women's Lorette Parka Black Label - Silverbirch
Conquer fluctuating temperatures in style with a sophisticated parka with elaborate quilt-through detailing. Tighten the adjustable drawcord hood to keep brisk winds out. Experience the enduring warmth of a heavy-duty rib-knit collar as well as fleece-lined pockets.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Quilt-through design
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in media pocket
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc on left sleeve
Removable Fur RuffÂ
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.