Canada Goose Women's Clair Coat - Dawn Blue
The Clair Coat is made with Aira—a two-way stretch fabric with a matte finish that's designed to move with you. With an effortless silhouette, a mid-thigh length and ultra-flattering chevron quilting, the Clair will be your new favourite staple.
Mid Thigh Length
Made in Canada
- Fixed snorkel hood with hidden cord lock adjuster
- Two-way centre front zipper for added range of motion and venting
- Interior backpack straps allow the jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Power stretch cuffs
- Sueded tricot chin guard adds softness and comfort
- Two exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
- One interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
Materials & Care
750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down Learn More
Machine Wash Cold (30°C). Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean
Lightweight, Water-repellent, Wind-resistant & Durable
Designed to move with you, Aira is crafted from 87% Recycled Nylon and 13% Spandex. Lightweight, matte and dry to the touch, the added stretch makes the fabric extra comfortable. Stay protected from the elements effortlessly in comfort with this multi-functional fabric.